WILLIAMS / ATTACK FROM MARS™ Pinball Firmware Update
Hey Fans! The long awaited patch for the Attack From Mars pinball machine is ready for download.
This patch corrects the following issues.
- The double initial entry bug has been fixed on all tables.
- An option to calibrate the accelerometer has been implemented.
- A Game Over indicator has been implemented on the main screen.
- Knocking echo sounds that caused by false nudge effects has been fixed.
- Junkyard Play Improvement (plunger issue)
- Junkyard - Fixed an issue has been fixed where the player was unable to make ramp shots.
No Good Gofers: Soft launch from the plunger was too hard to achieve, it has been corrected. A fine tuned launcher has been implented.
- No Good Gofers: Low Frame Rates - A performance issue that caused low frame rates has been fixed.
- Tales of the Arabian Nights: Fixed the flipper strength.
- Tales of the Arabian Nights: Fixed the multiball bug.
- Whitewater Lag Issue - Performance has been optimized for remediating lagging issues.
You will need the following items to install this patch:
- Phoenix Pro Flash Tool can be downloaded here.
- Firmware update file can be downloaded here. (Important: currently for PC only).
- Installation instructions PDF can be viewed here.
- Installation instructional video: